Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Talented Happy Customer & Minor Birds...




...make me SO happy! Check out this photo of my friend, the lovely Chelsea Wilde of New Resolution Photo, easily one of my most favorite photographers, wearing her A.N. Original "Camera Love" necklace in a self portrait with her new toy, a Mamiya RB67. JEALOUS! I want a fun old camera! Her images are SO beautiful and has a style all her own. I absolutely LOVE her work! She also has a fabulous Etsy Shop with tons of unique etherial wears.

Chelsea is also in a band called, Minor Birds, in which she takes care of keys and vocals, and is epically talented at both. Seriously. Her music is much like her photo's; Fresh and Magnetic. She might be the most talented person I've come across in a long time. It's SO refreshing! Is it really any wonder that we get along so well?

I've sold a lot of these "Camera Love" Necklaces to photographers over the past year, which is really exciting for me! However, I was most excited to see a photographer who I really respect and look up to, proudly wearing one of my pieces.

High Five, Chelsea! You are epic.

5 comments:

Aoife Blake said...

The necklace looks amazing in the photo ... I love the difference in the size of the cameras.

I plan on purchasing one of these soon and yes, you've guessed it, it's because I'm a photographer :)

Aoife x

Samantha said...

Yeah I WANT that necklace. And her camera. And just throw her in the bunch while you're at it.

PoetessWug said...

Congrats to both of you! She got to wear a great necklace, and you got to sell a great necklace. It's a win, win!...That's a great camera, the necklace, for those of us who struggle with taking great pictures, but love a good camera! If you can't beat em', wear em'!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

High five to YOU, Ash!
You are far too kind! (I have to admit, this post made me squeal with delight!!)
Also, I love my necklace...it's much easier than the Mamiya to hang around my neck. ;)

M.M.E. said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations!!! My boyfriend has the same camera and I'm always eying it jealousy though I'm not a photographer by any means. You have a gorgeous blog here and I can't wait to see what you post next.