Monday, September 6, 2010

Horse Feathers covers "Drain You" by Nirvana! MUST WATCH!


Ok, I lied, I have more to say today, and yes, it's about music. I know I know, all I ever do is talk about music, but...oh well! That's just how it's gonna be around here :) Music is ever present in my life, so it might as well be in my blog too :)

Anyway, you MUST, and I do mean MUST watch/listen to this cover of Nirvana's "Drain You" performed by one of my best kept musical secrets, Horse Feathers! Horse Feathers is pretty low key and folkiebut, Justin Ringle's voice has something that is truly undeniably magnetic. Dare I say it's magical? It's like a mix of honey and razor blades. Does that resonate with anyone else or am I just sounding crazy here? Their reinterpretation of "Drain You" is absolutely brilliant, coming from a long time Nirvana fan, I give it my seal of approval! I can't even begin to tell you how happy a combination of Nirvana and Horse Feathers makes me. I'm giddy. Seriously. YOU. MUST. WATCH! Oh yes, and, enjoy friends :)

Horse Feathers / Drain You cover from Lesley Graves on Vimeo.

0 comments: