Friday, July 16, 2010

Muse vs. Jes Hudak : "Time Is Running Out", MUST WATCH


So, I hope your not sick of me posting about music because it's pretty much the biggest thing in my life besides my business...

Anyway, just a quick post to show off my friend Jes Hudak's disgusting talent once again. Here's her cover of "Time Is Running Out" by Muse. Love her take on it! And holy wow, can she sing the sh*t outta that song or what!!??

Great Job Jes! Woohoo! East Coast power!

P.S.: Jes just played the LA date of Lilith Fair...I forgot to tell you all! But anyway, yeah, high fives all around :)

5 comments:

Stephanie of Pretty {much} Art said...

I love that song. And girl can sing!

Ashley said...

That's for dayum sure! Girlfriend gots pipes!

Moonangelnay on Etsy said...

wow! im well impressed she's got a VERY good singing voice! awesome cover!

Amy said...

Well, you already know how I feel about her!

LOVE.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

*whisper*
I wanna collab with this girl.

:)