Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Penny For Your "Deep Thoughts": Thought #1


I don't know about you, but I can read through "Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handy for hours and sit and laugh by myself in a corner until I cry, eventhough I've read them all before and have most of them memorized. I think it's the fact that I often have my own non-sensical "deep thoughts" running through my head on a daily basis, so I'm happy to know someone else in the world thinks these weird things too. Jack Handy is my mythical unicorn soul mate

"Deep Thoughts" never get old to me. So I was thinking, I'm gonna start posting a random deep thought from the series from time to time, along with a photo. Now, this photo may or may not have anything to do with the quote. It's just a fun little way to share some of my photos I've taken, along with the comedic genius that is Jack Handy. So, here it goes, Deep Thought #1 of many more to come...

"Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o'-lantern with a knife in the side of its head with a note that says 'You.' After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done." ~ Jack Handy

*This pretty little sunset photo is one I took just a few days ago in Lake George. Lovely, if I do say so myself :)

2 comments:

Jaime/GirlLovesGloss said...

hahaha omg I used to love those!

Amy said...

hahahahha!! I remember this one... I used to have them all memorized, too! :D