Monday, February 22, 2010

Another Sweetness Alert! SO HAPPY!


Can I just tell you, my heart is exploding from all the love I've been getting from friends and customers lately. It truly makes my days more magical! Especially now since those of us in the North Country are stuck in the middle of February without much sun or greenery...

Anyway, Amy of Amy Holton Designs, wrote up the sweetest little blog feature on me I think I have ever gotten! She's totally made my day. Thanks to her, my coffee is a little tastier, my sweater is a little warmer, and my day is just a little bit sunnier. Amy has added sprinkles to my cupcake of life and I just have to give her a little shout out and a BIG BIG BIG 'Thank You' from the 'Up North' to the 'Deep South' :)

Check out the lovely little feature Amy did on yours truly, HERE!

And don't forget to check out Amy's fantastic work, HERE!

THANK YOU AMY!!!!

2 comments:

SewSweetStitches said...

I read her feature, it was so sweet! Her necklaces and earrings are ah-mazing!

Liv @ Choosing Beauty said...

I discovered you through Amy's blog and just adore your jewelry! So crisp and clever! I'll be back!