Sunday, December 6, 2009

For The Girl Who Has Everything : SilhouetteBlue





I've been a bad blogger again! Orders and trunk shows have been keeping me VERY busy and I just haven't had the chance to sit down and blog! I actually have my last Holiday Trunk Show today at 4pm, so, wish me luck!

Anyway,I thought today I'd share with you one of m favorite Etsy paper artists, SilhouetteBlue. Megan, the woman behind SilhouetteBlue has an eye for color and simplistic silhouetted designs that are both modern and retro at the same time. It's this mix of styles and gorgeous selection of colors, that keeps me going back to SilhouetteBlue!

We all have people in our lives that are difficult to shop for around the holidays, the perpetual girl who has everything. Well, in my experience, personalized unique stationary is a perfect go-to! Last Christmas I purchased personalized stationary sets from SilhouetteBlue for both my sister and mother and they loved them! I even got a couple sets for myself because I just can't pass it up! A set of personalized stationary cards runs $25.00, and let me tell you, it's $25 well worth it! The cards are just beautiful and even coe in their own darling gift box, tha I thought was a really nice touch. They are elegant, fun and unique all at once! My Mom and sister loved their stationary, and I loved supporting a fellow Etsy artist! I whole heartedly recommend any of SilhouetteBlue's products, however, I think the personalized stationary is just THE PERFECT gift around this time of year. Personalized is always a great way to show you thought about the giftee more than just walking down and isle and grabbing something random off a shelf , *hoping* they will like it.

Alrighty, I must go prepare for my trunk show! Make sure to check out SilhouetteBlue's shop, and tell her I sent ya! :) Also, the items to the left are all designs that are my personal favorites, most of which I've purchased, but there is TONS more to see at SilhouetteBlue :)

Happy Shopping Blog Buddies!

1 comments:

Kelley said...

Thanks for recommending this shop - I looooove her designs!