Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Reincarnated: I would if I could!

While driving back from the grocery store today, I found myself on a really weird train of thought...it's possible that this is a sign of needing medication but here it goes anyway...

I don't really know what what happens to us when our human life ends, and the rest of time begins, it's something that I've always found to completely mind boggling. That said, I think I believe in reincarnation...for the most part. But I'd rather be reincarnated as something awesome, rather than just a squirrel or a tree or a really cute dog. If was is possible to be reincarnated as a song, this is the song I'd come back as. You could just listen to this song, and remember how awesome I was :)


2 comments:

Cari Byers said...

Never thought of coming back as a song. What a great thought!!! And great choice!!

Kat said...

I loved this song when it came out and till this day I still love it!! Never thought about coming back as a song....guess anything would be possible.