Sunday, July 12, 2009

Etsy Lust Series #2: Jellybeans


Here we go with the second installment of my Etsy Lust series! This time around, I am lusting after gorgeous unique artwork by Jellybeans! The artist behind Jellybeans is Angela Vandenbogaard, and she has made quite the impression on me! In fact, I'm scrambling to rearrange my wall art to find a suitable place to display a collection of her work!  


Her art is chic, sophisticated and playful all at once, which is something I just cannot get enough of lately! You can visit her Etsy Shop right here! The style of all of Jellybeans artwork is so uniquely Jellybeans that I can honestly say, I've never seen anything like it! It's so polished, so vibrant, so fun and  so effortless looking!  It's that seemingly effortless look of her watercolor art that simply just makes me green with envy! There's really something to be said about an artist that only need's a few simple shapes and colors to convey their vision successfully. 

Angela's artwork doesn't take itself too seriously, which is something I've never been able to digest well when it comes to the art world so I love when I come across art thats beautiful but still easy going and fresh. Usually, in the Etsy Lust series I highlight one or two items from the shop, in this case, I simply cannot pick just a couple favorites so I've chosen a sampling of her work that I think is most representative of the style that is Jellybeans! Enjoy the gorgeous art of Jellybeans aka Angela Vandenbogaard and grab a print of your very own! Don't forget to also check out her blog, and enjoy being a fly on the wall in her very fun world of art and dumpster diving bears!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

I love Jellybeans' shop too!

Bagladee said...

Me too, her work is awesome!!! x

Bri said...

She has been one of my favorites for years, pretty much since I first found out about Etsy. I'm glad that you shared this with us!